Pune, India, April 27, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The global blockchain market is set to gain traction from the increasing demand for blockchain-as-a-service (BaaS) from various organizations. BaaS helps customers to develop, host, and use applications, functions, and smart contacts in an organization. The blockchain market size was USD 2.01 billion in 2019 and is projected to reach USD 69.04 billion by 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 56.1% during the forecast period. This information is given by Fortune Business Insights™ in a new study, titled, “Blockchain Market Size, Share & COVID-19 Impact Analysis, By Component (Platform/Solution and Blockchain-as-a-Service (BaaS)), By Type (Public Blockchain, Private Blockchain, and Consortium Blockchain), By Deployment (Proof of Concept, Pilot, and Production), By Application (Digital Identity, Payments, Smart Contract, Supply Chain Management, and Others), By Industry (BFSI, Energy & Utilities, Government, Healthcare and Life Sciences, Manufacturing, Telecom, Media & Entertainment, Retail & Consumer Goods, Travel and Transportation, and Others), and Regional Forecast, 2020-2027.”
To get to know more about the short-term and long-term impact of COVID-19 on this market, please visit: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/industry-reports/blockchain-market-100072
This Report Answers the Following Questions:
- How will the companies surge usage of blockchain technology amid COVID-19?
- Which region and segment would dominate the market in the coming years?
- What are the market drivers, hindrances, challenges, dynamics, and opportunities?
- What are the present, historical, and projected sizes of the global market?
Drivers & Restraints
Rising Usage of DLT System for Recording Transactions Safely to Boost Growth
The rising adoption of distributed ledger technology (DLT) systems is one of the major factors contributing to the blockchain technology market growth. It is capable of recording transactions with advanced data analytics and secured mechanisms. Several companies located across the U.S. and Germany are adopting the strategy of collaboration to develop innovative DLT systems. However, the requirement of huge investments and venture capital funds may hamper the demand for blockchain technology.
COVID-19 to Affect Growth Positively by Surging Adoption Globally
The outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic is compelling multiple companies to adopt innovative technologies for propelling digital transformation. Blockchain technology would help people to track public health data surveillance, secure medical supply chains, and manage crises. Hence, the market is set to exhibit considerable growth amid this pandemic. We are offering in-depth research reports to help you gain insights into the current condition of the market.
Request a Sample Copy of Report: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/blockchain-market-100072
Increasing Demand for Secure Blockchain Technology to Guarantee Growth at Promising Rate
“Government initiated awareness programs regarding benefits of blockchain technology among undeveloped nations is anticipated to fuel the demand in the global blockchain technology market, said a lead analyst at Fortune Business Insights.
Increasing adoption of e-financial services and rapid adoption of the blockchain technology in developed nations are expected to drive the global blockchain technology market during the forecast period. Increasing number of new blockchain products and their approval grants is also anticipated to act as a driving factor for the global Blockchain technology market.
Proof of Concept Segment Generated 72.6% in Terms of Share in 2019
Based on deployment, the proof of concept segment earned 72.6% in terms of the blockchain market share in 2019. It’s increasing adoption across numerous companies because of its ability to optimize online transaction facilities is set to bolster growth of the segment.
Presence of Numerous Blockchain Technology Providers to Favor Growth in North America
Geographically, in 2019, North America procured USD 0.95 billion in terms of revenue. This growth is attributable to the presence of a large number of blockchain technology providers, such as IBM Corporation and Microsoft Corporation in the region. Also, the rising government initiatives to promote the usage of blockchain technology in public sectors, such as defense & military, banks, and airports would augment growth. Asia Pacific, on the other hand, is expected to showcase the highest CAGR throughout the forthcoming years. The increasing investments by corporate organizations and governments in new projects would aid growth.
Key Players Aim to Enhance Their Portfolios by Developing Novel Products
The market contains various renowned companies that are trying to enhance their existing product lines and portfolios to strengthen their positions. Some of the others are striving persistently to develop innovative products to cater to the high demand. Below are the latest industry developments:
- July 2020: Tech Mahindra Ltd. introduced ‘Blockchain based Contracts and Rights Management System’ (bCRMS), a unique digital platform for the media & entertainment industry. It would help production houses to manage rights, track revenue, and address content piracy.
- March 2020: The World Health Organization (WHO) teamed up with prominent blockchain technology firms to launch MiPasa, a DLT-based platform for monitoring epidemiological trends worldwide amid the COVID-19 pandemic.
List of the blockchain technology providers operating in the global market:
- IBM Corporation (California, United States)
- R3TEK (R3 Technology, Inc.) (New Jersey, United States)
- Oracle Corporation (California, United States)
- Linux Foundation (California, United States)
- Microsoft Corporation (New Mexico, United States)
- Tata Consultancy Services Limited (TCS) (Mumbai, India)
- LeewayHertz (California, United States)
- Chain, Inc. (California, United States)
- JD.com, Inc. (Beijing, China)
- Itransition (Texas, United States)
- Capgemini SE (Paris, France)
- Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd. (Shenzhen, China)
- SAP SE (Weinheim, Germany)
- Baidu, Inc. (Beijing, China)
- Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited (London, United Kingdom)
- Accenture plc (Dublin, Ireland)
- Coinbase (California, United States)
- Digital Asset Holdings, LLC (New York, United States)
- JP Morgan Chase & Co. (New York, United States)
- Ripple (California, United States)
- Tech Mahindra Limited (Pune, India)
- Skuchain (California, United States)
- Dragonchain (Seattle, United States)
- InnoMind Technologies (Kerala, India)
Quick Buy- Blockchain Market Research Report: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/checkout-page/100072
Major Table of Contents:
- Definition, By Segment
- Research Methodology/Approach
- Data Sources
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
- Macro and Micro Economic Indicators
- Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities and Trends
- Impact of COVID-19
- Short-term Impact
- Long-term Impact
- Competition Landscape
- Business Strategies Adopted by Key Players
- Consolidated SWOT Analysis of Key Players
- Porter’s Five Force Analysis
- Global Blockchain Key Players Market Share Analysis and Matrix, 2019
- Key Market Insights and Analysis, By Segments
- Global Blockchain Market Size Estimates and Forecasts (Quantitative Data), By Segments, 2016-2027
- By Component (Value)
- By Type (Value)
- Public Blockchain
- Private Blockchain
- Consortium Blockchain
- By Deployment (Value)
- Proof of Concept
- By Application (Value)
- Digital Identity
- Smart Contract
- Supply Chain Management
- Others (Exchange, Documentation, etc.)
- By Industry (Value)
- Energy & Utilities
- Healthcare and Life Sciences
- Telecom, Media & Entertainment
- Retail & Consumer Goods
- Travel and Transportation
- Others (Education, etc.)
- By Region (Value)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
- By Component (Value)
Get your Customized Research Report:
Have a Look at Related Research Insights:
Enterprise Content Management Market Size, Share & Industry Analysis, By Solution (Content Workflow, Document Management, Web Content Management, Mobile Content Management), By Deployment (Cloud, On-Premises), By Enterprise Size (SMEs, Large Enterprises), By Industry Vertical (BFSI, Government, IT & Telecom, Consumer Goods and Retail, Healthcare and Life Sciences, Transportation and Logistics) and Regional Forecast, 2019-2026
Internet of Things Market Size, Share & Covid-19 Impact Analysis, By Component (Platform, Solution and Services), By Platform (Device Management, Cloud Platform, and Network Management), By Solution (Real-Time Streaming Analytics, Security, Data Management, Remote Monitoring), By End-Use (BFSI, Retail, Government, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Agriculture, Sustainable Energy), and Regional Forecast, 2020-2027
Speech and Voice Recognition Market Size, Share & Industry Analysis, By Component (Solution, Services), By Technology (Voice Recognition, Speech Recognition), By Deployment (On-Premises, Cloud), By End-User (Healthcare, IT and Telecommunications, Automotive, BFSI, Government, Legal, Retail, Travel and Hospitality and Others) and Regional Forecast, 2019 – 2026
Event Management Software Market Size, Share & Industry Analysis, By Component (Software, Services), By Deployment (Cloud, On-Premises), By Enterprise Size (SMEs, Large Enterprises), By End-User (Government, Corporate, Event Planners, Education, and Others), and Regional Forecast, 2019-2026
Big Data as a Service Market Size, Share & COVID-19 Impact Analysis, By Solution (Hadoop-as-a-Service, Data-as-a-Service and Data Analytics-as-a-Service), By Deployment Model (Public Cloud, Private Cloud and Hybrid Cloud), By Industry (BFSI, Retail and E-Commerce, IT & Telecom, Healthcare, Government, Manufacturing and Others) and Regional Forecast, 2021-2028
Fortune Business Insights™ delivers accurate data and innovative corporate analysis, helping organizations of all sizes make appropriate decisions. We tailor novel solutions for our clients, assisting them to address various challenges distinct to their businesses. We aim to empower them with holistic market intelligence, providing a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US: +1 424 253 0390
UK : +44 2071 939123
APAC : +91 744 740 1245